Skip to main content
- There is one God, eternally existing in three persons.
- God, out of love for His children, sent His son, Jesus Christ, to die for our sins and rise physically from the dead.
- Salvation is a free gift from God. The death of Christ on the cross is the only sufficient payment for our sins. All have sinned, but all can be saved. This salvation is available for any who put their trust in Christ as Savior.
- Those trusting Christ should repent of sin, confess their faith and be baptized.
- The church is the body of Christ on earth, empowered by the Holy Spirit to continue the task of reaching the lost and discipling the saved, helping them become fully devoted followers of Christ.
- Man was created to exist forever. He will either exist eternally separated from God by sin, or in union with God through forgiveness and salvation. To be eternally separated from God is hell. To be eternally in union with Him is eternal life. Heaven and hell are places of eternal existence.
- The Bible is the inspired and infallible word of God and the final authority in life and doctrine.